If you are looking for car insurance that gives you flexibility and freedom to choose cover that meets your lifestyle, MiWay offers the perfect solution. They offer flexible car insurance, with added benefits like free roadside assistance and rewards even if you do claim.
The car insurance process starts with you, the car owner, completing an insurance quote with MiWay – either online or telephonically. Assuming you find the premium affordable (which we are sure you will!) you agree to a start date for your new cover.
Here’s why you should choose MiWay’s car insurance:
- Affordable premiums, low flat excess
- Apply and buy your car insurance online
- Great Service, hassle free claims process
- Earn rewards whether you claim or not
- Free Roadside emergency assistance
- Earn rewards and save on joining fees by buying your car insurance online
- Fix your premiums for a period of 36 months
Types of Car Insurance
There are three different types of car insurance available from MiWay:
- Comprehensive. Provides the widest cover and covers for theft and hijacking, damages due to an accident, fire or explosion and natural disasters like hail and floods. Comprehensive insurance cover also includes damage to the vehicle’s glass and liability to other parties as a result of an accident, as well as intentional damage to your vehicle.
- Third-Party, Fire and Theft. Provides insurance cover for any damage you may cause to the vehicle of another person, and the accidental death or injuries of third parties involved in the same accident. You will also be compensated for the loss of your vehicle due to attempted theft, theft or hijacking, as well as any damage to your vehicle that was caused by fire, lightning or explosions. The main difference between Comprehensive and Third-Party, Fire and Theft is that your car is not covered against accidental damage.
- Third-Party Only. The cheapest car insurance and provides insurance cover for any damage you may cause to the property of another person.